Terms and Conditions
For your safety you are responsible for wearing gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops at all times. For your comfort wear trousers that are loose enough to go above your ski or snowboard boots. Sessions take place in all weather conditions so please come prepared. Helmets must be worn when using the features in the funpark or the AirBag.
- All lessons must be paid-for at time of booking.
- We regret that provisional bookings cannot be accepted.
- Gift tokens and transferable, but not refundable and expire at six months old.
Bookings can be made in person, by telephone or post accompanied by full payment. We accept cash, most credit cards and cheques accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card. Please do not send cash in the post. Cheques should be made payable to Gloucester Sport & Leisure Ltd. Whilst we endeavour not to alter your booking once made, we reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions.
On the day of your session
Please arrive 20 minutes early so that you can check in and be kitted-out in time. Arriving late can affect the enjoyment of other participants. Although we will make every effort to accommodate you we reserve the right to refuse admission to a session if you arrive late. In this instance cancellation charges apply in full.
Booking amendment and cancellation
We have a no refund policy. Amendment and cancellation charges apply to your booking as follows:
- If you wish to change your booking to another time, so long as you give us at least 48 hours notice before the start of your session, you will not be charged.
- If you cancel less then 48h before your session - you forefit the full cost.
- If you wish to cancel your booking and give us at least 48h notice we will give you 100% credit note to be used on any of our services at any time in the future.
- Cancellation by you, due to medical reasons, accompanied by a doctor's certificate and notified to us without delay - 100% credit towards an alternative session.
- Cancellation by us - 100% credit or refund, or transfer to an alternative session as mutually agreed.
- Instruction is from Ski and Snowboard staff only or those with written authorisation from Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre.
- Recreational users require a minimum standard of linked turns in order to control speed and direction and the ability to use the ski lifts.
- All users are responsible for conducting themselves in accordance with the Centr's Responsibility Code and FIS "Ski Way" Code.
- Please obey all signs displayed on the premises.
- Your participation in activities at the Centre is entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for personal loss or injury which may occur whilst at the centre. All accidents must be reported to the Duty Manager.
- Children are regarded as ages from 3 to 16 inclusive.
- We reserve the right to alter products, prices and opening times.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to the Centre and welcome any feedback on the quality and range of our services.