“Tubes”, also known as ‘ringos’ and ‘doughnuts’ are large inflatable rings which can be spun and linked together to slide down the slopes. They are safe, fun and another great way of enjoying snowsports! Popular for all ages, they need no prior experience. Simply get on and enjoy the ride….
At Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre we run:
Children’s’ tubing parties
A supervised half-hour tubing session in large rubber rings, followed by party food in the café bar. Our parties are extremely popular so do book early to avoid any disappointment. Prior booking essential (minimum age 4). Cost: £13.50 per child. Minimum group size of 6 and maximum size is 12 for one supervisor and 24 for two. If you would like to have more then 12 guests you must let us know upon the booking.
- Please click here to download: PARTY INVITES and PARTY MENU CHOICE
**Please note that the parties don’t include table decorations and that you are welcome to bring those along with a birthday cake. The tubing sessions are supervised and we serve the food to your table however we don’t provide a party host. If you require any additional hosting or supervision please let us know and we will arrange that for you,
- Tubing sessions: half-hour tubing sessions from £8.50 per child (minimum age 4) or £11.00 per adult. Prior booking essential.
- Summer Adult ‘Slide and Dine: Bucks Fizz and nibbles on arrival, followed by a 45 minute tubing session and then food in the ski bar or on our ski terrace. From £18.50 per person
- Winter ‘Ice and Fire’ Christmas:Including mulled wine or hot chocolate and minced pies on arrival, followed by 45 minutes thrilling downhill tubing rides and a choice of food afterwards. Puddings are available at an extra cost. Minimum 10 people for bookings. From £21.50 per person
- ADULTS MENU CHOICE
- We have a fully licensed bar so feel free to stay for a few drinks after the meal!