Regular tuition is the key to maximizing fun and improvement and it doesn’t cost much more than recreational skiing! All coaching lessons must be booked in advance. Whilst we endeavour not to alter your booking once made, we reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions.
|Coaching Morning||Ladies Morning||Wednesday Evening Coaching|
Practice makes perfect!
- Coaching mornings: Most Fridays 10am-12pm (term time only). Rated as “beyond excellent” in customer feedback. Includes complimentary tea and biscuits. Min age 12.
- Ladies’ mornings: Wednesday mornings 10am-12pm (term time only). Sessions run from September through to June. Ideal for ladies who have reached our minimum recreational skiing standard and want to improve their technique. Includes complimentary tea and biscuits. There is often a Ladies morning trip to the mountains.
- Wednesday evening coaching: Open coaching session for anyone that can meet the minimum recreational standard. Every Wednesday evening, you can ski from 7 – 10pm and one of our top instructors will be on the hill with you from 7.30 – 9.30, to give you those all improtant hints and tips.
- Ski Club Five: A thriving club open to all people over 50 years old. The club meets most Wednesdays 12 noon to 3pm. Members benefit from reduced skiing prices. For more information check their website http://www.skiclub50.org.uk/.
- Instructor Training: We are very proud of our ski school and the reputation we have. This comes from lots of hard work from our dedicated team and weekly training sessions on Wednesday evenings. Training is taken by some of the leading coaches in Britain, with rookie instructor courses starting every May.