Learn to Ski
At Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre we offer various options to learn to ski. All lessons must be paid at time of booking. Our ‘Learn To Ski Pack’ is very popular so please make sure you book your lessons in advance. Whilst we endeavour not to alter your booking once made, we reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions. Ski Helmets are essential for all participants aged 16 & under. All lessons stated below are for ages 10+, for ages 3-9 please Click here for children’s tuition.
|Taster||Individual Packages||Learn to ski in a day||Private|
- Taster lesson: a one hour lesson for beginners. Age 10 upwards
- Learn to Ski Pack: The ideal package for beginners. One taster lesson, followed by three 2 hour lessons. Age 10 upwards.
(Package Price Jr – £95 Ad – £106)
- Learn to Ski Pack upgrade: For those who have completed the taster lesson and want to complete the course. Three 2 hour lessons. Age 10 upwards
(Package Price Jr – £84 Ad – £95)
- Learn to Ski Day: Runs on selected weekends in high season; includes coffee on arrival, lunch and afternoon tea. Age 12 upwards. Please call for availability.
- Private lessons: hire your own instructor for a private lesson for individuals or small groups. Private lessons last for 1 hour.
- Once you have mastered the basics of skiing you can really improve your skill by receiving regular coaching on our slopes.
To book any of these lessons please call our reception team on 01452 501438
- Recreational practice from £16 per session
- slalom sessions on the main slope on Friday nights (selected Fridays)
Please note minimum standards apply if you want to snowboard on your own. Ski Helmets are essential for all participants aged 16 & under!!
Please make sure you book well in advance. Whilst we endeavour not to alter your booking once made, we reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions.