The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a protection of privacy and data in the European Union, effective as of May 25th 2018.
As an organisation that controls the use of personal data, we have the obligation to follow GDPR for the protection of EU citizens.
Gloucester Leisure Limited is commited to protecting your privacy and we adhere to Data Protection Legislation of which includes GDPR.
We are commited to ensuring that all data is handled in line with the principles outlined in GDPR. Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals ('lawfulness, fairness and transparency');
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes ('purpose limitation');
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ('data minimisation');
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay ('accuracy');
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals ('storage limitation');
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures ('integrity and confidentiality').
Gloucester Leisure Limited ensures that there is a high priorty for protecting and managing data in accordance with GDPR.
If you have any questions, or would like to request for the right to be forgoten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org